Planetouched Peril

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Ashlie wastes no time, and fires off an arrow into the center of the dangerous cloud. It pierces it clean through, and lightning begins to dribble from it like blood. The stormcloud seems to explode into action, with ear-shattering thunder echoing through the corridor and bolts of the lightning searing through the party. Every dives to the side, avoiding the worst of it, but scortch marks and bleeding ears mark its passage.*

*Kani shifts his grasp on his shortspear and heaves it directly into the cloud. He scores a direct hit, dispersing much of the cloud. More lightning-blood pours to the ground, as his shortspear remains lodged in the wound. Heliad remains ready to attack if the cloud advances, but for now it merely hovers in the hall.*

*Within the sanctum, Marna screams with the onset of labor. Fianna assists her, but its obvious the child is huge, far larger than any normal baby. She may need healing to give birth without the child ripping her in twain.*

Inititive:

Ashlie - 21
Stormcloud - 20
Heliad - 14
Kani - 11
Fianna - 8

Ashlie hits a 22 for 6 points of damage. Stormcloud emits a blast of thunder and lightning. Everyone makes their saves and takes 3 points of sonic damage and 7 points of electricity damage. Kani throws a shortspear, confirms a crit with a 15 and deals 14 points of damage. Heliad delays.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
"Quick! She needs help, we should be able to hold this thing back." Ashlie shouts out, hopefully taking care to aim well yet again.

Shortbow AttBonus +4, (+5 if w/in 30ft), 1d6 Dmg, x3

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
OOC - Since this game is dying, I'm going to wrap this up before it begins to fester...

*Fianna pours healing magic into Marna, helping her body through the birth of a god's child. Outside the sanctum, the stormcloud advances into the arrows, spear, and mace of the thre defenders. Ashlie's arrow finds its mark, wounding it further, while Kani and Heliad rush the wounded thing. Kani's spear pierces it through, while Heliad's mace crushes it to the ground. With a final ear-splitting boom, the stormcloud implodes in a flash of lightning, leaving the stink of ozone in the air. When hearing finally returns, you can hear the lusty cry of a newborn child.*

*Running back into the sanctum you see Marna cradling a huge babe with skin like the stone walls. His face is chisled and perfect, his form strong and sturdy. The face of Eldon-Asha forms in the fall of molten rock again, this time bearing an expression of serenity.*

"You have aided me and my heir, and I shall not forget such courage and devotion. You have been marked as friends of the earth, and the earth will always shelter you. I present to you my heir, Tor-Eldon!" Eldon-Asha says with pride, as Marna shows the child to you.

*Marna recovers quickly from her difficult birth, and within a week's time the rest of the pilgrims arrive with your friends leading the way. Father Parab is overjoyed for Marna, and grants her saviors a blessing, as well as a substantial amount of gold for the hardships they had to suffer. Flush with success, the aid of the earth, and the confidence of a difficult job well done, the newly-made heroes strode off to their last adventure.*

~Fin

Remove ads