Planetouched Peril

Ghostknight

First Post
"I will protect her, not because you order it, but because it is the will of Pelor that the innocent are protected. I will do what I can to protect this woman and her unborn child"

*He removes his weapon, preparing himself for battle, knowing that this may well be his last stand.

"Anyone coming wth me?"

*So saying he prepares for anything that may enter the shrine, singing hymns to Pelor all the time.

Jolmo

First Post
*Having stood silent but attentive while the god spoke, Kani grunts agreeingly and readies his finest shortspear for throwing, while holding his longer one in his off hand. He then starts moving back towards the entrance of the shrine, listening for any signs of the wolves approaching.*

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Going back into the hallway, you can hear the terrible sounds of battle coming from further up the hallway. The steam-serpent is making good its promise to guard the way, but apparently it is not enough. It sounds as if a storm is making its way down the corridor, with growls of thunder and flashes of lightning. As it rounds the bend, you see it, a living storm, filling the corridor with lightning, thunder, and thick, choaking clouds. There seems to almost be a malevolent face within the cloud...*

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Ashlie speaks up this time, having let the more vocal follower of Pelor talk before. "You will not get to the child and mother!" She then throws a rock at the base of the cloud, hoping that it will be enough. Her bow is at the ready, but she instead flings the rock as quickly as she can.

Ranged attack, +4 to hit the sqaure directly in front of the cloud. Thunderstone.

Ghostknight

First Post
*Heliad shifts his mace in his hands.

"In Pelor's name begone. This is not your place, you trespass and threaten the innocent!"

He steps forward, waiting for the creatire to come closer for him to attack, he prepares himself, looking at the lightning and thunder within.

Ahh, a pity I used Pelor's might to summon assistance earlier this day, but I will do what I can against this darkness.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The storm cloud bellows to fill the small space with its voice, Ashlie's stone seeming to send it into some kind of fit. Lightning crackles from its body, causing the hair on everyone's head to stand up, but causing no harm. In the other room, Marna suddenly gasps with the beginning of labor.*

Ghostknight

First Post
I should be there, helping her in her labour, yet I stand here fighting against a stormcloud!

"Again I say to you, begone, leave this place and all in it. It is not yours nor your right to be here! "

*He shifts his stance, making sure he is ready to hit out should the storm cloud advance or attempt to reach the other room.

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
"Don't worry about Marna I am here with her, just take care of that cloud"

*Fianna yells from the shrine room. She tries to make Marna as comfortable as possible.*

Last edited:

Jolmo

First Post
*Unsure of how such an enemy can be fought, Kani moves up to stand next to Heliad and tries throwing his spear at the center of the cloud.*

[ooc: Throw MW shortspear +1, 1d6+1 damage

Ghostknight, I think some days passed since you summoned the boar, if that's what you referred to.]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Ashlie sees the fit that she has caused the stormcloud, and immediately continues the assualt. Words are not spoken, for she knows full well that they would be useless. She grabs her Shortbow, and commences firing at the creature.

Shortbow AttBonus +4, (+5 if w/in 30ft), 1d6 Dmg, x3

Remove ads