• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Played Legend: Hand of God and loved it

Amellia

First Post
I'm in the middle of Legend: Hand of God, the new PC fantasy RPG from THQ that came out last week. I have to say I'm totally hooked. The gameplay is smooth and engaging, the story just pulls you in, and the graphics are stunning. It's just tremendous fun, and I'd been in a pretty big slump when it came to good PC games.

Please tell me some others of you have played it, or plan on getting it?

Ranger REG

Explorer
I'm in the middle of Legend: Hand of God, the new PC fantasy RPG from THQ that came out last week. I have to say I'm totally hooked. The gameplay is smooth and engaging, the story just pulls you in, and the graphics are stunning. It's just tremendous fun, and I'd been in a pretty big slump when it came to good PC games.

Please tell me some others of you have played it, or plan on getting it?
I might get it if my PC meet system requirement, and you can sell me on it.

Amellia

First Post
I might get it if my PC meet system requirement, and you can sell me on it.

Oh man... I've been playing it most nights after work, and I'm really hooked. I love the level of customization/hybridization you can do with your character... like mine is specialized in the way of the warrior and the way of faith -- so healer+warrior=paladin. The armor is pretty good too, and updates your sprite's appearance when you put it on and take it off, which I've always liked.

The other thing they've done in this game is make the light source dynamic -- rather than a ring of a certain diameter around the character, it's attached to your cursor, so you can look ahead of you in dark places without having to walk up, which means you can spot mobs and not get ambushed.

Am I selling you yet? ;) I dunno, all I can say is I find it pretty damn entertaining. The story's really good too. Hooooked.

Thanee

First Post
Did they get someone (semi-)famous to voice-act for the faery/sprite-mouse-cursor in the english version as well? :)

Bye
Thanee

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads