Player looking for a 3.x game

epicbob

Explorer
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

While I don't have a lot of mileage, I'm still a competent gamer and, in a Pbp game, I can come up with some decent role-playing.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Welcome to EN World, EpicBob! EDIT= Or at least the play-by-post parts of it?

I don't know that we have exactly what you're looking for, but we do have a number of Pathfinder games if you're interrested, a good number of them part of the LPF living world. And these guys are always looking for new blood (you can find their forum section HERE).

If you're in an OSR mood, MasqueradingVampire is starting a game HERE and we're always looking for a new player or two in our Legacy of the Silver Dragon game HERE (fair warning though, that last one is not 'action-oriented').

Doghead's From the Outside game just got started (Dungeon World system), as did The Fifth City (Pathfinder) and Explorers of Calemor (4E). They might be willing to take on another player if you ask nicely. :)

Hope you find what you're looking for,
BF

Last edited:

epicbob

Explorer
I see...

I meant to say I was looking for a game with either 3.0 of 3.5 rules. I would try Pathfinder but I'm not sure where I can find the documentation to study the rules.

The rule books are expensive enough that I want to try the system before dropping the money on them.

Thanks for your reply.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Yeah. That was, . . . . .something, huh? Not to worry. The judges and dm's are really active, unless there is a sudden medical emergency that puts someone in a coma or something.

Last edited:

Remove ads