• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Player looking for a game near Durham, NC

Nebulous

Legend
I would definitely sign up for a 9:00 AM Arkham Horror.

I probably won't run it THAT early, but in the morning sometime. I have some guys i normally play with, i'll see if one of them can make it too. Coincidentally, my brother just picked this game up for the first time and has been asking how to interpret the rules. For the record, the rules for this wonderful little game really, really suck to learn.

Abe.ebA

First Post
I will be out of town the weekend of gameday but if you guys would like to do some boardgames some evening I'd be entirely up for that. If interested, shoot me an email... abepern at gmail dot com.

Nebulous

Legend
Looks like i'm shooting for a 1 or 2pm slot to accomodate some other people. AH is a monster of a game to play just occasionally, you forgot even the basic stuff sometimes.

scholz

First Post
I sent you a message about a Serenity Game in North Raleigh.
By way of references: If you know the Universe and Queen Dopp... they were in an M&M game I ran at NC Gameday one year.

Remove ads