• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Player or GM?

Vyrolakos

First Post
The following post is a work of fictional humour. None of the people, places or events exist as depicted.

Are you sure, I'm getting horrible flashbacks to a repressed memory of a 'game' I was present at. I can't say played, but I was certainly present while the DM read at us from his 'novel'. :erm:

Are you sure, I'm getting horrible flashbacks to a repressed memory of a 'game' I was present at. I can't say played, but I was certainly present while the DM read at us from his 'novel'. :erm:
Certainly not!

I would have been more inventive with names than that! :lol:

No, I merely synthesized it from online stories and a few personal experiences. To be honest, I had deja vu afterwards, as if I had heard the story before! But, no, it's simply made to sound familiar to most RPG players.

Perhaps too familiar. :uhoh:

zigmenthotep

First Post
I used to usually be a player and only GM occasionally, but these days I find myself GMing 100% of the time. I prefer GMing since it gives me a legitimate excuse to do crafts, also puts me in a better position to subtly suggest that games other than pathfinder actually exist, or that alternative underwater campaign settings would be fun (still no luck on the second one)

jcayer

Explorer
GM, 95% of the time. My group's been together 5 years, play every other week, and I've been a player less than 20 times. I enjoy GMing, but my players are always welcome to sit in the big chair and I can usually con someone into running a session or two to give me a little time to recharge the creative juices when I need it. We finished War of the Dead a couple months ago and I've been enjoying being a super hero in a little mini campaign that is quickly coming to an end.

Remove ads