D&D 5E Player vs Player Tournament style play

tglassy

Adventurer
That's understandable, though this is going to be the least RP heavy game there is, and it's entirely possible your character won't last past his/her first round, but do what you need to do. I can't start without enough people, so if you change your mind, we're here.

tglassy

Adventurer
It's only relevant if you want it to be relevant. If you want to have a heroic character who is working towards something grand, while possibly dying in battle unable to finish his life's work and therefore becoming a tragic hero, then go right ahead. Hey, he might even make it!

industrygothica

Adventurer
It's only relevant if you want it to be relevant. If you want to have a heroic character who is working towards something grand, while possibly dying in battle unable to finish his life's work and therefore becoming a tragic hero, then go right ahead. Hey, he might even make it!

He'll have a background at some point. Largely because I'm likely to use him in some other pbp game down the road. :p

tglassy

Adventurer
Ok, I have four characters. That's enough to get started. It'll only have two brackets, but whatevs. Perhaps the next round will have more.

I'll give it another day or so for anyone else who wants to play, then we're off!

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Remove ads