• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Players Chosen] Do You Have What It Takes To Join The Nameless Legion?

Bront

The man with the probe
Dakkareth said:
Oh, that's good, you need to be proficient with those ... ;)
Probably quite usefull when he's fleeing the bedchambers of some married woman.... not that he'd do anything like that of course :D

D20Dazza

Explorer
Harvey said:
Great! Just don't take the aarakocra... one of your bosses (probably Archon Lance) will be an aarakocra, and he is wicked! He's got the Aerial Avenger PrC from Dragon Magazine #319... which I would recommend to you Dazza if you want him to also be good in combat (as you level, your speed & maneuverability increase, as does your damage, because of momentum).

Ended up going with the Raptorian called SwiftAid or Swaid for short. I have him all rolled up and ready to post but have to get a hair cut this evening and then have a mate coming around to work on the homebrew campaign over a few beers. Tomorrow my group comes around to play and we're having a bit of a party as one of the guys is moving to Queensland, and it also happens to be his birthday. The upshot is I might not get him posted until the following day (your Saturday evening, my Sunday morning), I'll endeavour to do all I can to at least get a draft up for your perusal before hand though, I don't want to miss out on the slot. If I miss the deadline will you consider him as an alt?

The basic details are Raptorian/ Fighter 1/ Cleric 6/ Combat medic 5

I don't have that Dragon mag unfortunately mate. I've also shied away from combat a little, although he does have the raptorian footbow and carries a spear. I thought his healing and spells would be where he was most effective.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the Teleport weapon special magical ability? I'm sure I've seen it but can't find where. It's one better than returning in that it will teleport back to the owner rather than returning to where it was thrown (which, if I throw mid flight, is not goign to be much use to me)

Cheers

Daz

D20Dazza

Explorer
It's the crunch that'll take the time - all that bloody formatting and screwing around ;-D> Fluff is pretty much done.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
I'm usually the oposit. But I use the preformated sheets from LEW, which saves me a lot of formatting time.

Jemal

Adventurer
Human Male Spirit Shaman4/Monk2/SacredFist6
LN

STR: 20 (15 + 4 Enhancement + 1 LVL)
DEX: 16 (12 + 4 Enhancement)
CON: 12 (10 + 2 Enhancement)
INT: 10
WIS: 22 (16 + 4 Enhancemnet + 2 Lvl)
CHA: 14 (14)

HP: 74
AC: 25 (10 base + 3 Dex + 6 Wis + 2 Lvl + 2 Armour + 2 Deflection)
Saves: Fort: +12 Ref: +12 Will: +15
Init: + 7
Speed: 50

B.A.B: +10
Attacks: + 15, 2d8+5 damage
Full Attack: +15/10, 2d8+5 damage
Flurry of Blows: +13/+13/+8, 2d8+5 damage
Buffed Full Attack: +18/13, 2d8+8 damage
Buffed Flurry of Blows: +16/+16/+11, 2d8+8 damage

Buffs: Greater Magic Fang(+3), Barkskin, Resist Energy

Skills: Knowledge:Religion(+/8), Concentration(+14/10), Tumble(+15/12), Spellcraft(+15/15), Spot(+23/15), Survival(+21/15),

Feats(6): Combat Casting, Combat Reflexes, Practiced Spellcaster, Spontaneous Healer, Improved Natural Attack, Improved Initiative

Class Abilities:
Unarmed Strike, Stunning Fist, Combat Reflexes, Evasion, Sacred Flames 1/day, Blindsense 10'
Spirit Guide : Crow
Wild Empathy[EX], Chastise Spirits, Detect Spirits, Blessing of Spirits

Spell slots/day:
6/8/8/7/5/3
Spells Retrieved/day:
3/3/3/2/1/1

LVL 0 : Create Water, Detect Magic, Light
LVL 1 : Cure Light Wounds, Entangle, Obscuring Mist
LVL 2 : Resist Energy, Barkskin, Summon Swarm
LVL 3 : Poison, Greater Magic Fang
LVL 4 : Flame Strike
LVL 5 : Call Lightning Storm

Equipment:
Vest of Con + 2 (4,000)
Amulet of Wis + 4 (16,000)
Belt of Str + 4 (16,000)
Gloves of Dex + 4 (16,000)
Bracers of Armour + 4 (16,000)
Ring of Invisibility (20,000)
ROP + 2 (8,000)
Bag of Holding I (2,500)
1,500 GP - standard gear + Gold.

Harvey

First Post
Bront said:
BTW, we still need a ruling on the spell books, I'm sure that will effect at least one of us.

OK:
Boccob's Blessed Book: Sized smaller than a traditional spellbook, this book holds 1,000 pages of spells. Cost 150 gp.

Aureon's Spellshard: The dragonshard acts as a wizard's spellbook. This shard holds 500 pages of spells. Cost 62 gp.

D20Dazza said:
Ended up going with the Raptorian called SwiftAid or Swaid for short. I have him all rolled up and ready to post but have to get a hair cut this evening and then have a mate coming around to work on the homebrew campaign over a few beers. Tomorrow my group comes around to play and we're having a bit of a party as one of the guys is moving to Queensland, and it also happens to be his birthday. The upshot is I might not get him posted until the following day (your Saturday evening, my Sunday morning), I'll endeavour to do all I can to at least get a draft up for your perusal before hand though, I don't want to miss out on the slot. If I miss the deadline will you consider him as an alt?

No worries... you made the deadline as far as I'm concerned... as of this posting, there's ~2 1/2 hours left :) So, enjoy your friend's b-day!

D20Dazza said:
Can anyone point me in the direction of the Teleport weapon special magical ability? I'm sure I've seen it but can't find where. It's one better than returning in that it will teleport back to the owner rather than returning to where it was thrown (which, if I throw mid flight, is not goign to be much use to me)

Hmmm... don't recognize it... I do know returning... let me dig around a bit...

OK, so ShaggySpellsword, D20Dazza and Jemal have thrown in characters too! Wow, I have a lot of good characters! Now to start planning out the lances :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads