• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Players Chosen] Do You Have What It Takes To Join The Nameless Legion?

Dakkareth

First Post
Hope this helps... as for Shackler, if he wants to take leadership, he should try :)

It's not as much, that he wants to be the leader, but he believes in cohesion and coordination, which is a high-risk situation is often best served by a designated leader - in combat there's no time to vote. In the past he's usually acted in an advisory position to an actual leader, though a loose system of 'when in doubt, whoever is most experienced with situation/enemy/terrain/etc makes the decision' has also worked. Let's see, how it plays out ;).

Another thing, what's with the 'clock'-equivalent I asked about?

Thanee

First Post
Harvey said:
lol. nice. but, c'mon... now you can say you've fought a dreaded kelp angler! :)

Heh. Still not worth to waste my precious spells/abilities on. We might still need those. :)

Bye
Thanee

Harvey

First Post
Hi all,

Just wrapping up some loose ends...

Dakkareth said:
what's with the 'clock'-equivalent I asked about?

OK, I am still working on that one. I took everyone's advice and will get you an answer soon, I promise! :eek:

Someone said:
BTW, Harvey, notice that Isida won´t post in a while.

Yup... I am going to NPC her thru this first combat (provided she makes it ;)) and then handle a replacement. I have a huge amount of alternates and alternate characters of players to choose from, so I will just pick from those...

D20Dazza said:
How's the clearance of the last lance going Harvey? Are the others from the lance still checking in??

Just to post in one location:

Squad #3: Sentinel Lance

Krull, Goliath Fighter 1/Barbarian 5/Frenzied Berserker 5
-- Cadre: Shield Breakers

Nightcrawler, Human Artificer 12
-- Cadre: Rune Breakers

Skein, Dark Elf Wizard/War Weaver
-- Cadre: Sons of Shadow

Swaid, Raptorian Fighter 1/Cleric 6/Combat Medic 5
-- Cadre: Storm Howlers

Players: Brain, Devrimk, D20Dazza, Elocin

As far as I know, people have been chiming in relatively regularly. Brain, Devrimk, and Elocin have all been posting here, so I know they are ready (and probably chomping at the bit a little :)). As for characters:
- Elocin's Krull the Goliath is proofed and ready to go (though, Elocin, can you move him to the RG thread?)
- the rest I was trying to proof, but misplaced my Heroes of Battle. I've found it, and am going to try to find some time here @ work to finish them up.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
I am probably blind but when I went to the Rogue's Gallery I could not find the thread to post my character. Can someone help a blind old man out here, thanks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads