• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Players Journal Qs

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
How long does it take the EN World Players Journal to respond to a submission? In term of content – thematically light or dark, mechanics heavy or light – what are they looking for? What is their favorite color?

trentonjoe

Explorer
In december, I got a response within a few days.

Since I have not had any emails returned. Morrus posted awhile back that he was having email problems. I don't know if they have been fixed or what.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yep, I have had terrible email trouble recently. You're not the only person to say they've contcted me an not heard back. I really need to get the enworld.org mailserver working, so I can drop this flaky d20reviews.com account.

Anyway, feel free to resend if you don't hear within a few days (although please give me a few days first!).

In term of content – thematically light or dark, mechanics heavy or light – what are they looking for? What is their favorite color?

Tend to go for the crunchy over the fluffy (if that makes sense) - useful rules to use in a game. Fantasy rather than modern oriented (at least for now); no fiction. If you look at Dragon Mags ifrom the early 80s, you should get a rough idea of what we're aiming at.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I received The Grumy Celt's emails just fine (should be replying later today, btw!). If you want to post here when you've sent, I can confirm whether or not it arrived.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads