• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Players needed for 3.5E FR PBEM

Tharune

First Post
I'm currently running a slow (2-3 posts per week) PBEM for a couple of players in a Forgotten Realms setting with 3.5E rules. I'm seeking a few players to round out a party; they currently need a cleric-type, a fighter-type and a rogue-type. Source material would be limited- we're only using the core rulebooks and the FR setting rulebook. Characters would start at 8th level with 13,000gp to spend on startup and magic items, etc. I'm looking for mature players that like role playing over rolling dice, as most of the game mechanics will be taking place behind the scenes. If this sounds like a game you'd be interested to join, email me at veazeyae at gmail dot com for more info on starting up. Hope to see you!

TasloM

First Post
I'm in

Hi there, I'm fairly new to the scene but would love to join your game. I've got a cleric that I could use for the game. Let me know.

Remove ads