• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Players wanted for new Eberron campaign in New Hampshire

Wasteland Knight

Adventurer
Hi there! I'm recruiting players for a new Eberron campaign in the Dover or Somersworth area of NH. I'm a long time gamer (over 15 years), with a good amount of experience behind the DM's screen. Looking for players who have a working knowledge of 3.5, are familiar with the Eberron setting, and a good attitude to make the game fun for everyone.

Currently planning on meeting on Sunday afternoons twice a month, but this could change depending on the schedules of players. If you're interested, send me an email and I'll provide more details.

wasteland_knight@comcast.net

Last edited:

Morrow

First Post
Darn. I wish you were farther north. I'd love to get in on a new Eberron game. Oh well, such is life. Good luck picking up some players.

Morrow

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Morrow said:
Darn. I wish you were farther north. I'd love to get in on a new Eberron game. Oh well, such is life. Good luck picking up some players.

Morrow

Darn. I wish you were farther south. I'd love to get in on a new Eberron game, but I live in central Mass.

KenM

Banned
Banned
I'm interested. Reason I'm asking how far north is Dover is I'll be coming from Cape Cod. I could do it every other week. I'm 36, been playing rpg's since i was 14. WOndering what the age's of other people in group would be as well.

Wasteland Knight

Adventurer
KenM -

Speaking from experience, Dover is at least 2.5 to 3 hours from the Cape. I imagine that is too much of a hike to make on a regular basis...

KenM

Banned
Banned
I'm orgianlly from Worcester MA.. Its about a 2 hours from where I am on Cape Cod. After I moved, I kept playing in my bi weekly sunday game in Worcester until it died. I don't my long drives for a bi weekly game. There are no games down here. I need my fix. ;)

Last edited:

Wasteland Knight

Adventurer
KenM - Right now potential players are either in their early 20's or 30's. I'm not a frequent reader of the boards, so email is a much better way to contact me...

Remove ads