• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Players Wanted - Pgh, PA 3.5 Underdark Minis

Crust

First Post
I'm a DM looking for players in the Pittsburgh area. It's 3.5 rules, Underdark campaign leading to City of the Spider Queen, set in the Forgotten Realms. We also use miniatures. Monstrous races are allowed, preferably those of Underdark origin. We typically play on Sundays at Pitt's Cathedral of Learning. There are currently 5 players, but adult life often means we can't play as much. I'm hoping to increase the size of the player pool.

I've been DMing for 18 years, and I take the game pretty seriously. If you don't have any D&D materials at all, you can still play. I'll make everything available. If you're interested in playing in a years-long dungeon crawl campaign using miniatures, please send me a message.

I'm also interested in starting another campaign and playing on a different day if Sunday doesn't work. Either way, please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.

Remove ads