• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Playtesters Needed for Exciting New Anthropomorphic d20 Setting

Cazundae

First Post
Greetings Enworld Gamers,
My name is Jason Ludwig and I humbly ask for your assistance. I am working on a new project, my first steps into the game design and writing world. It is a new setting populated entirely by anthropomorthic races with a heavily paranormal theme and a gritty feel. The world itself could be considered a medieval fantasy setting and the system is d20.
I need dm's to take a copy of my book, run the prewritten game within, and let me know what they think. The book describes 3 races in minutia, includes new feats, spells, skill applications, weapons, and monsters. The game that is included takes characters from 1st level to 4th or 5th.

In return for this great service, the dm of each group will receive a bound and signed copy of the book upon its publication as well as the names of their entire group in the credits of the book under playtesters.

This project has been a labor of love for me over the last eight months. I have poured every ounce of my time into it and have playtested it with my own group to great success. I really think I may have something fresh and interesting to offer roleplayers.

But I need your opinion

Hope to Hear from You All, Contact at jasonludwig@hotmail.com
At Your Service,

Jason Ludwig

Last edited:

Treebore

First Post
How much time do you think ti will take to "get up to speed" and then run it? I have some experience with playtesting. I am in the playtest credits for Mutants and Masterminds 2E. Except I was not the DM, then. He did most/all of the "paperwork".

Cazundae

First Post
time to get up to speed...

Greetings Treebore,
Since its a d20 setting, it would depend how familiar you are with that material. If you are a regular d20 player, I should think that you could read it in a day, introduce it to your group and make characters in a session(giving them an e-copy of the book as well, all having signed non-disclosure forms of course), and play the prewritten game in about 3-5 average sessions.

If you are not a d20 player, you would have to get up to speed on that first, either buying the d20 core rules books or using a site such as Crystal Keep or the d20 SRD.

Does that answer your question?

AT Your Service,
JAson

Treebore

First Post
I played/DMed D20 D&D for 5 years, and still have and use the books. My at home gaming group is my wife and kids. Everything else I play or run is on line via SKYPE/Ventrilo.

Heck, I'll e-mail you.

Remove ads