• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Playtesting: IG's 'The Making of Heroes'

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Aramil scans the surroundings for a safe place to view what was about to happen. He stealthy looks around for a hiding spot.

ooc: He will hide and "cover" them while they are making all the noise :)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Thogrim steps back and starts to twirl the hook on the end of the rope. When he's sure he's got the small target in his sights, he lets it fly.

Miraculously, it lands securely in the window and appears to hold tight; everyone breathes a sigh of relief.

OOC: I'm going to give you guys an option that I didn't think of before. There are actually five windows at this level. One is directly above the entrance at 6 o'clock. There are two more on either side of that one at 2, 4, 8, and 10 o'clock.

It is your option as to which window he's landed the hook in.

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Irathias points Thogrim to the window over the entrance, and keeps his bow out and ready in case any stupid orc pops his head up to cause trouble.

Once the half-orc has hit the mark, Irathias pats him on the back and says "Good job. Now which of us is going to try climbing up there first, while the rest of us cover him? I'd hazard a guess that Aramil and I are better with a bow than you or Dowkan are with, well, whatever ranged weapons you like, but since it was my idea I won't object if everyone wants me to go first..."

Legildur

First Post
"Hey! Don't be looking at me!" the dwarf hisses quietly as he scowls at the others. "Dwarves don't be climbing ropes like that. Got a proper caving ladder or such, and I'm your man."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads