• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Playtesting signup?

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
I remember reading that there was going to be a playtester signup somewhere on the WotC site, but I can't find it. Does anyone know if it's up yet, or have a link?

Thanks!

EricNoah

Adventurer
I don't think it's quite ready to roll yet. But I think you'll do it for signing up for D&D Insider during its free phase. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think right now only "guest" can log in to D&D Insider as it's still in kind of a preview mode?

the Jester

Legend
EricNoah said:
I don't think it's quite ready to roll yet. But I think you'll do it for signing up for D&D Insider during its free phase. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think right now only "guest" can log in to D&D Insider as it's still in kind of a preview mode?

As of last night, that was my experience.

thundershot

Adventurer
If you're registered on the gleemax boards, you're automatically registered.

http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=908272

From Gamer_Zer0:
RPGA members and anyone who signs up for D&D Insider (which is free for the next 9 months) will be eligible to sign up for a chance to become a playtester.

Yes, anyone who is signed up on the forums will be able to use that same sign on with D&DI.

And yes, Eric is right. The sign up for playtesting though, isn't up yet.

Chris

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
It seemed like my Gleemax registration (actually just my old WotC board reg) was working, but there was some weirdness about going over to the main page. A lot of times it would reset to the guest login that everyone is using.

Ah well. We'll just have to keep an eye on things for a while.

Glyfair

Explorer
Scott address it here:

There will be limited public play testing roughly between Sept-Dec. We will be selecting RPGA members as well as members of the D&D Insider community (read anyone on the D&D Boards) for this.

Stay tuned to D&D Insider for info on the play test announcement.

Remove ads