• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please check out some actual play audio for Aruneus

Trollitc

First Post
The first World of Aruneus module premiered on July 11th at KantCon. Thankfully the folks who run the convention got audio of every session, including The World of Aruneus - The Haunted Mines!

You can listen online or download the audio file (about 100MB) from here:

KantCon 2010 – Actual Play Sessions:)|:)Troll in the Corner

More info about The World of Aruneus:

Zombies rise. Heroes die. You are what remains.

The world was a large place. The four races, Humans, Elves, Dwarves, and Orcs coexisted with an uneasy peace, but at the least, they were able to share the land and survive. Empires were formed, lives created and destroyed, magic flourished and for a brief time, Humanity strove to master the globe. Then the undead scourge broke the world.

The World of Aruneus project is already well under way! With 6 digital publications available for Aruneus (11 total including other projects) at this time. Included in these are unique rules for Contagion Infected Human Zombies - a special breed of undead that are necessary for a world breaking apocalypse. Also, Orcs as a player character race - modeled on early medieval Huns, our Orcs are different. They have Style!

Thanks!
Ben

Azmyth

First Post
I attempted to listen to several of the sessions, but the bg noise and low volume of GMs voice, made it almost impossible to follow.

I do like the idea of the Aruneus setting!

Trollitc

First Post
Thanks! I found the noise a bit distracting at first, but about 5-10 minutes in to it my internal filters must have kicked in and I didn't have much of an issue listening. I also had headphones on, which probably helped.

I've only listened to the Aruneus session thus far.

-Ben

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads