• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please close or police the 'nudity in RPGs' thread

Kahuna Burger

First Post
The thread over on the general forum on nudity in RPGs has degenerated even further, including this post (which I responded to, bad kahuna) a lot of implied or explicit insults towards people who hold opposing opinions and one poster's strange need to convince us of the demographic and physical variety in Playboy centerfolds.... Everything of value on both sides of the issue has pretty much been said (and ignored). I'd flag a moderator directly, but no email = hunt for an address.

Kahuna Burger

Zappo

Explorer
There's the "how to contact a moderator" sticky post which contains the addresses of all mods. :)

The discussion on that thread was very interesting, I think I've said everything I wanted to say. As for the aggressive posts, eh, after all these years on the internet, my eyes automatically skip to the next post when I read an acid reply. :D

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Piratecat said:
Thanks. Zappo, since I'm having email problems, posting in Meta isn't necessarily a bad idea either.

also, given the different schedules of different moderators, I feel more secure with an allcall option then eithe spammingthe entire group or hoping to pick the one with insomnia/in a different time zone... If you all had AIM addresses that would be cool too, cause I could go down the list and stop when I hit someone.

Kahuna Burger

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads