• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please critique my devil-related campaign

rrealm

First Post
Please critique my devil-related campaign.

I have attached a word file (I will update and repost as I come up with new material) which has many ideas, some jumbled, about how I want to run it and what I want to happen over the course of the adventure. I would like advice on anything from NPC names to mini adventure ideas to the campaign theme and major events that unfold.

In general, the PCs (probably three of them) will be allied with some devils to fight against demons. The cult/church of Orcus has found or is in the process of finding a powerful artifact which will give the demons the edge in the blood wars and other feuds. The devils find this out and go to investigate. One devil offers the PCs a chance to gain power. If they fail (like the other devils that tell him they will) he’ll just kill them all. Surprisingly the PCs do well and the commander involves them in the devil campaign more and more. Each mission a little more important than the last until the final outcome [which I have no idea - *hint* *hint* - open to suggestions).

Since uploading files can be a pain here on the website at times, your suggestions/files can be emailed to me at: me@trkillbreath.com.

Attachments

• devil army.doc
    47 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

rrealm

First Post
My friend mentioned that there was a prestige class that as a person gained levels in it, they became more devil or demon like. He said there were three "branches" or "paths" that the PC could take, one for winged fiends, another that specializes in claws and bite attacks, and a third (he didn't know what that one was).

It is not made by Wizards of the Coast though I'm not sure if it is made by some random person or a random d20 company.

Remove ads