• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please Help Paladin and Paladinwife...Award winners listed!

I forgot to post that I had received the 5 bags I had ordered. They were great, and the people I gave them too were very happy.

The bags even smelled great!

:)

Good luck to you guys!

AR

Paladin

Explorer
Just to let everyone know, we are now working on orders we got in march and april, there are only a few of those left. We are very glad that we know such kind folk as all of you who read our thread and keep up with how we are. Amazingly, the money we raised in January has kept us going 'til now and we are grateful. Paladin's new business is on the verge of making some money and we are waiting with bated breath for that to happen, so please continue to pray for us. And, as usual, new orders are greatly appreciated. We are starting to climb back down from our 12 week turn around. It was great!!! We haven't had that many orders at one time ever!! You all came through for us. Thank you! :) If you are looking to pick up bags at Gen Con this year, the orders are already coming in and it is a very good idea to let us know about those right away. God Bless all of you!...Paladinwife

Last edited:

Darmanicus

I'm Ray...of Enfeeblement
You can count me in. Sorry to hear you're havin' a rough time of it.

Oops, seemed to have jumped in without reading entire thread, (it's quite long though). So without reading entire thread are you guys ok?

Last edited:

Paladin

Explorer
Darmanicus said:
You can count me in. Sorry to hear you're havin' a rough time of it.

Oops, seemed to have jumped in without reading entire thread, (it's quite long though). So without reading entire thread are you guys ok?
Yeah, it is very long. :) We'll be okay if my company can actually get paid. We've been waiting on this big customer to pay us, but it hasn't happened yet. We know it should be within the next 30 days, but not when. That's what's killing us right now. So, basically if we get paid soon we'll be okay - if not, we're going to be in very dangerous territory, again. It is unbelievably nerve-wracking, as you can imagine. The weird (in a good way) thing that is holding up payment, and the start of the project, is that they keep adding to what they want to do. Which, of course, means more money - but it means a lot more engineering time now and getting stuff approved, etc. So once again time is our enemy. At the end of all this we'll both have gone up a level though...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads