• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please put WotC releases back on main page

Dragonblade

Adventurer
Why did the WotC releases get moved from the main page? Can someone please put them back?

I remember this happened about a year ago and the concern was that the cover images was sucking up bandwidth.

Just remove the cover images if that is the case. I like having a list of WotC's upcoming release on the main page.

fenzer

Librarian, Geologist, and Referee
Yes, please do. This feature has been really handy for me since I spend a good deal of time on the page. It's nice to have release dates at a glance.

If not on the main page, please provide a link.

Dragonblade

Adventurer
So how about a response to this? This post has been here for several days with no response from an Admin or Moderator.

Please put the WotC releases back up or please at least please explain why they are gone. Thank you!

Greatwyrm

Been here a while...
Crothian said:
Its been 2 days, which happens to be July 4th weekend for many people.

Funny, I thought it was July 4th everywhere yesterday. {insert wink here if it was working}

Last edited:

Crothian said:
Its been 2 days, which happens to be July 4th weekend for many people. Be patient. :\
But Morrus is a Limey, so what does he care about the anniversary of the day the Colonists decided they didn't want to be British any more? :)

Michael Morris

First Post
Morrus has been adding other article sections in their place - such as Sci Fi and PDF News. There might be room to put a few on the bottom Left, but only three or so, and it's Russ' decision in any event.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Patience is a virtue, people! I've been rearranging stuff, moving articles to the new system and updating all the Community Supporter Account records. I can't do everything at once! :)

Anyway, the WotC block is now on the left hand side of the main news page.

Hey, Morrus, will my RPG character die off if my supporter account gets cancelled? You've said don't send in money until you've been cancelled (and how we send it in, I don't know; I only do PayPal), so we lose our characters? I've spent a LOT of time building my way up to my fourth-place position (was second-place position and moving my way to first :( ), and don't want to do it again.

If we lose our account, it's okay, but I'd like time to give away the money and the equipment (about 1.3M worth of stuff).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads