• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Plug your Variant (and new core) Classes here!

drdevoid

Explorer
Fellow House Rulers, Yard & Meter sticks,

This is an attempt at a little central organization. It's not meant to be a meritocracy merely a way for all the links for common threads to be in one place. Hopefully, even more cross pollenization can occur and we can leverage the truly impressive amount of good ideas out there.

So just post the link and include the class type each time. No PrCs, please.

As you post I'll try and keep them organized by class:

Ranger
Bard
Sorceror
Monk
Cleric
Paladin
Barbarian
Warrior-type (i.e. archers and duelists that aren't rogues or rangers)
Druid
Wizard
Psionic
Other

If this is successful, we can try it for feats, magic items, spells, PrCs and races.

Thanks,
Joe

Oni

First Post
Channeler - (Sorcerer type)
http://personal.rmc.edu/~jcpugh/Channeller.html

please excuse the mispelling of Channeler in the document, I can no longer access the page to fix it unfortnately. Also since the posting of this, what little playtesting has been done with this class has shown that uping the HD to 1d4+2 (nonstandard I know) makes it a little more viable, as they tend to keel over pretty easily.

uv23

First Post
Interesting thread. *free bump* :) Is there a resource out there somewhere that links to a bunch of variant core classes?

Oni

First Post
C'mon, there have to be more than that. Or have people just stopped making core classes in order to make PrC's with 3e.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads