PM – Classic Greyhawk D&D (Labyrinth Lord/B/X D&D)

PM – Classic Greyhawk D&D (Labyrinth Lord/B/X D&D)

Greyhawk, 576 CY
Out in the Flanaess a motley group of treasure hunters and thrill seeking adventurers wanders the wilderness. Over mountains, through forests, and across the grasslands they have traveled in search of gold, adventure, and deeds worthy of being told in far off taverns.

What is their destination? Do they seek the Lost Caverns of Tsojconth, the Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan, or the Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun? Are they planning an Expedition to the Barrier Peaks, to stand Against the Giants, or find the Secret of the Slavers Stockade? Maybe they intend to scale the heights of White Plume Mountain, take a Decent into the Depths of the Earth, or even brave the Tomb of Horrors?

Take a trip into the history of Greyhawk and experience one of these classic adventures again or for the first time!

Labyrinth Lord
The Labyrinth Lord fantasy role-playing game allows you to experience the game play of the retro-editions of the world’s most popular fantasy role-playing game! The Labyrinth Lord core rules emulate the rules and game play experience of the 1981 edition of the world’s most popular fantasy role-playing game.

I will have copies of Labyrinth Lord and the B/X D&D rules at the table. If there are any differences or conflicting rules between the editions, the Labyrinth Lord rule will be used. The complete Labyrinth Lord rules can be downloaded (for free!) from Goblinoid Games here:
Goblinoid Games - Bringing back the feel of older edition gaming

Characters
Pregenerated characters will be provided, or you can bring your own character of level 6-9. (If you would like to bring your own character, please let me know what class so I know what to expect and we don't end up with a party of nothing but Elves and Halflings!)

Players
1. Ethernaut
2. Nakia
Alt 1. ExploderWizard

Last edited:

Remove ads