PM: After the BOOOOOOM!!! [Mutants & Masterminds 2e] -- 1 Open Slot

John Crichton

First Post
Aw nuts ... the world as we know it just ended in a rain of nuclear fire. Then the bad stuff started happening!

It began with the portals to hell popping up all over the place bringing with them weird structures straight out of a bad heavy metal video. Next, demonic possessions and an army of mutant zombies. Cap it off with irradiated gangs of super powered psychos and the hellpocalypse was complete.

You play a small group who have banded together for safety and ... other ... reasons. Some of you have survived mutations, others have been altered because of the hell portals and one of you is a zombie.

No knowledge of the Mutants & Masterminds system is needed to play. Just bring a d20 to the table. I may post the characters ahead of time for selection or just hand them out at the game.

Slot 1: Seonaid
Slot 2: madwabbit
Slot 3: Queen_Dopplepoplous
Slot 4: Dungannon
Slot 5: Bretbo
Slot 6: RocketBoy

Alt 1: OPEN
Alt 2: OPEN

Original post:[sblock]This is just so people know I'm running something in the afternoon this time.

Still working on what the actual game will be.

It'll likely have explosions and stuff.

STAY TUNED![/sblock]

Last edited:

John Crichton

First Post
My current notion is a romp very loosely based on the videogame Brütal Legend set after the Bomb where hell has literally been unleashed on earth. The characters are a metal band that were at ground zero of a massive explosion/catastrophe. They survived and gained some cool mutations and other powers...

John Crichton

First Post
My current notion is a romp very loosely based on the videogame Brütal Legend set after the Bomb where hell has literally been unleashed on earth. The characters are a metal band that were at ground zero of a massive explosion/catastrophe. They survived and gained some cool mutations and other powers...
Okay, I'm gonna go with this. I don't have all the characters made just yet nor a blurb written out but that's not an issue.

I'll blurb it up by Friday.

I should probably pick a system, too...

EDIT: Since I've already done a music/band-based game I'll scratch that part of the adventure and go with regular shmoes who were at the center of the blast (or something like that) and survived to do things like blow stuff up. :D

Last edited:

Remove ads