• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PoA] So did anyone actually get the Crown?

J-Buzz

First Post
You could say that again....... ;) Couldn't resist...... :)

Everyone is correct about the quality of people on this server. This is the only server that I have been able to play NWN on. As the people, DM's and everyone else involved are so easy to get along with. No spoilers/fun haters and others.

Man I must have been the only one who liked Lodor...:) I still play it at soznet. The people I have met there are comparable to this server. But other servers fall way short.

Celia_Gyweth

First Post
Ew.

Greylock said:
Good gosh, but that sounds an awful lot like the server that competed for my attention for a while. And everyone was extremely picky about RP, but only their definition of RP counted, which apparently includes a lot of fantasy procreation.

I belive there was a bit of that going on, on the server I was on, but keeping track was horrible, because EVERYONE "shouted". So the chat window was constantly diluged with all the lame players talking about being killed, or people wanting help powerleveling, etc.

I liked the LOTR theme a lot, but it just wasn't worth all the other trouble, to stay.

Remove ads