• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PODCAST] Behold. NYERD has arrived!

Eryndur

Explorer
Hey everyone! In the spirit of shameless plugging, my friend and I have started up a new game-centric podcast called NYERD, and we desperately need some subscriptions and traffic!

I'll be honest, we're pretty durn proud of what we've accomplished so far, even if it is only one available episode, with another just around the corner. We record from New York City, with the express intent to highlight the inner nyerd in all of us, even those who wouldn't normally identify themselves as such. Most of our discussion is filtered through the lens of our shared love of rpgs.

My co-host and I have been message board lurkers for a long time, and it's high time we start contributing back to the gaming community! Please hop over to nyerd.org, explore the (currently) tiny amount of content we have to offer, and give us a listen. Just think, when we're world-famous, multiple-Ennie-award-winning podcasters, you can say you got in on the ground floor before we were cool! Be the envy of all your friends!

We would really appreciate any feedback you may have. Please drop us a line over at the site!

Thanks,
Jon Britton
Co-Host, Nyerd Podcast
nyerd.org

Eryndur

Explorer
Episode 02 is up! A look back to yesterweek, an examination of DramaSystem, and an immersive discussion on immersion. For dessert, Star Wars!

Thanks to all who dropped in to check us out!

Remove ads