• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Podcasts for gamers

Vigilance

Explorer
I'm a big fan of podcasts, thought I'd list some of my favorites and learn about podcasts I hadn't heard of from you guys.

Current favorites (listed in no particular order- all available on Itunes for free):

Ask a Ninja (A ninja answers questions- what more can you ask for)

Dragon's Landing (gaming advice, links and information for historical fantasy games are the highlights)

Gamespot presents the Hotspot (a hilarious weekly podcast about console games, computer games and portable systems)

Have Games will travel (a podcast about RPGs and board games by Paul Tevis- not as much coverage of d20 as I'd like but Paul's reviews are always interesting, he has sparked an increased interest in me in non d20 games and he really knows something about game design)

Nightshift podcast- NOT SAFE FOR WORK (hilarious podcast by a couple of guys from Buffalo- they mostly talk about console games and other bizarre news- they also drop the F-bomb about every 30 seconds so if this bothers you or you're at work, don't listen, otherwise do!)

The Secrets (gaming veteran and novelist Mike Stackpole- game writer for Champions, Battletech, novelist in the Star Wars universe as well as his own fantasy stuff, does a podcast for writers to get you organizaed, get you inspired and mostly get you writing)

These are mine. Feel free to share.

Chuck

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
I'll just chime up and mention mine, but it's just a recording of our group gaming.
It's really meant more for those who can't game but still want to hear a game being played at least.
The link is in my sig.

Remove ads