Poll: Best DC TV Superhero Show

What is the best DC Berlantiverse TV Show?

• Arrow

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Batwoman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Lightning

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Doom Patrol

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • The Flash

• Legends of Tomorrow

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Stargirl

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Supergirl

• Titans

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Poll closed .

Kaodi

Hero
Update: Brainwave Jr from Stargirl is one of the most devastating episodes of a comic book series I have ever seen. Just soul crushing. I have been tearing up. It makes me feel awful. Only Doom Patrol made me more emotional (far more emotional) but that was due to the resemblance to some things happening in my own life at the time.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Personal update-

Almost done with the first season of Doom Patrol (HBO Max; they are now starting the second season).

It's definitely ... well, it's definitely UNLIKE the CW shows, and it's much closer to Legion (the Marvel universe show that aired on FX about David Haller).

But I can now give it a, "If this is for you, this is totally for you!" recommendation. Episode 8 (that's the Danny Street episode) was abosolutely brilliant.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Update: Brainwave Jr from Stargirl is one of the most devastating episodes of a comic book series I have ever seen. Just soul crushing. I have been tearing up. It makes me feel awful. Only Doom Patrol made me more emotional (far more emotional) but that was due to the resemblance to some things happening in my own life at the time.

I had such high hopes for Henry, based on the comics :(

Remove ads