• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Poll] Blackleaf's fate...

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Now that we officially have subverted to flows of time and adopted the glorious ways of the one true game, I must ask everyone's opinions on an impossible matter:

Knowing that she will eventually die before the advent of the AD&D 2e, we need to decide the fate of the Thief Blackleaf.

Will Blackleaf stay dead, or will she be raised? We must decide before she dies again.
- Her player failed her. She must die.
- Let her re-roll her search.
- Raise her corpse! Let her live!
- Raise her corpse! Let her be undead!

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Damn.. the poll didn't post.. I never get that thing right. oh well :p

I know Blackleaf's dead. However, since none of the future editions decided to touch the issue of her death with a 10' pole, I figure that now we can properly decide her fate now that this site is OD&D/1E.

Last edited:

Brennin Magalus

First Post
The DM, Ms. Frost, declared Blackleaf dead and confiscated her character sheet; it is now in her cellar guarded by the Zombie(TM). Unfortunately, the player, Marcie, accidentally fell through the noose that had always hung from her ceiling when she tried to pin up an REO Speedwagon poster.

Remove ads