• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Poll] How Mixed is Your Group???

How diverse is your party?

• No females allowed! We're the he-man woman haters club!!!

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Men are pigs, we're the gamer gurls!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We've got one or two lovely ladies in our group

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • We have one or more african-americans in our group.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • we've got one or more hispanics in our group

• No diversity here, just a bunch of pasty white gamer nerds, sprinkled perhaps with some asians.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • If your group isn't diverse, would you object to adding a female etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After getting our group's second female player, who is now very interested in D&D, I started to wonder--how many groups have women or non-caucasian players? This is my first poll, so I'm not sure if this'll turn out right...

That really didn't work like I planned....I thought you could select multiple choices....

FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD MODERATORS:

FIX MY POLL OR DELETE MY POST PLEASE

7thlvlDM

Explorer
diversity

I'm Vietnamese, male. My group consists of one Caucasian female (French descent), one half-Caucasian/half Japanese male, one Hawaiian male, and one Hispanic/Indian (as in from India) male. Last year, in grad school, it was 3 Caucasian males and 1 Caucasian female; I was the only non-white. I still run adventures whenever I visit my home town. My highschool group consists of one Japanese American, one Filipino, and two Caucasians, all male.

How's that?

-7th

Last edited:

The Sunderer

First Post
Although I chose the third option in the poll.... I would like to point out that the one female in our group is not a lovely lady...

She is my sister!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I've closed the poll; if you want to repost, there is a check box that allows people to select more than one option.

Incidentally, I run one game with five women, one guy. It's a fun game.

Lunn

First Post
One LLG in our group of 8. She has been gaming with us for over 20 years. Her youngest son is the youngest member of the group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads