• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Poll/petition Sign the "KEEP DRAGON MAGAZINE' poll/petition

Sign petition by quoting second post - Would you prefer

theredrobedwizard said:
This petition is rather moot, my friend. Had you circulated this, oh, I dunno... maybe 3 years ago, it might have had some effect.

This internet petition might actually have some effect if it wasn't, y'know, an internet petition.

If you really want to make a difference, buy more copies of the magazine. Companies generally respond to actual sales numbers a lot better than a small group of loud fans.

Drowbane

First Post
DM-Rocco said:
Quote this to sign on-line petition
I sign this petition to keep Dragon and Dungeon magazine as they are!!!

No PDFs or on-line formats for me!!!

I don't expect WotC to pay any attention to this. Paizo's Pathfinder will get my money instead, all good.

Last edited:

The Thayan Menace

First Post
True Thayan Metal Deserves Magazines!

I also sign this petition to keep Dragon and Dungeon in undiluted paper form.

7b9b7540.jpg

-Samir Asad / Thayan Menace​

DM-Rocco

Explorer
Drowbane said:
I don't expect WotC to pay any attention to this. Paizo's Pathfinder will get my money instead, all good.
I think advneture paths was a good idea, but I don't know if I will continue down that road. I did fill in the rest of my subscription with more path finder issues and will give it a shot for 4 months, but I liked the individual adventures too, just like I didn't just read Dragon for the adventure path hook articles.

We shall see though.

stonehill_troll

First Post
Other

I am waiting to see what WOTC's DI comes out with. Despite being a long-term subscriber to Dragon (only 14-16 issues short of a full hardcopy set), I pretty much just looked forward to the comics. The "archery" issue, which repeated content from the core book really irked me. Over the last 3-5 years only the variant alignment paladin issue and the recent creature catalog issue were worth using in my campaign. So I feel no ill will to WOTC for canceling the magazines. I don't use pre-made adventures, so I didn't subscribe to dungeon.

Seeker95

First Post
DM-Rocco said:
Okay Mr. Now generation. You just believe what you want.
Will do. Although I must laugh at your choice of labels for me. I've been a subscriber to Dragon since 1985 (all but five years) and have played D&D since 1978. Now a whole lot of "Mr. Now generation" in me.

Raven Crowking

First Post
I fully endorse Mr. Saxon. INMO, this thread shows that Mr. Saxon was right all along. We are not alone. I don't have to tell you who I'm voting for on election day. :D

Seeker95

First Post
Raven Crowking said:
EDIT: Some might claim that the DI is Dragon: The Next Generation, but to my mind the WotC site content has often been subpar....maybe the average Voyager episode. :lol:
Then again, the WotC site content was free.
You get what you pay for.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads