• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Polyhedron Submission Guidelines?

Talaysen

First Post
(Not quite sure where this should go - it doesn't "feel" like a d20 Publishers post, but I'm betting the moderators will correct me if I'm wrong.)

Anyone know where I can find submission guidelines for the "new" Polyhedron? I have some ideas I wouldn't mind running past them, but I can't seem to find current guidelines on the RPGA's site or Dungeon's webpages.

Gospog

First Post
I was wondering the same thing. I posted to the D20 section of the Wizards Boards, and Erik Mona replied on the same thread.

When I asked, Erik said that he's not accepting submissions as far as scenarios go. The submission guidelines for Dungeon can be found on the Dungeon page of the Wizards site, by the way.

Are your ideas for a new D20 mini-game, or scenarios? I had written several scenarios for Pulp Heroes and Shadow Chasers myself. Just curious.

I hope this helps, and good luck to you.

Tom

Kaptain_Kantrip

First Post
It would be great if WoTC could offer at least some minimal support for their d20 mini-games, by giving them each a web page with free DL's of fan scenarios, articles, new feats/skills/PrCs/core classes, etc. It would make the games even more useful. At some point, it would be really cool to get all the mini-games under one cover, whether softcover, hardcover or as an ESD (when there are enough of them). Expanded versions would be even better. ;)

I know it's probably not going to happen, but it would sure be nice.

Gospog

First Post
Erik,

What I have are a bunch of scenarios. I have about five Pulp Heroes scenarios, and a few Shadow Chasers scenarios. (three, I think)

Three of the Pulp Heroes scenarios have been play-tested (went great, btw) and the Shadow Chasers scenario will be run in the near future. All of them are currently saved as Word docs.

I would be happy to share the scenarios with other players, even if it's not in the pages of Polyhedron. An "official" way to do this would make dissemination that much easier.

I think both games are great and my players have been having a blast with both!

Thank you for your time.

Tom

Talaysen

First Post
For my part - my ideas range from articles to complete minigames. I recognize Dungeon as WotC's primary scenario journal, and I'm not really inclined to write scenarios anyway, for the most part.

Obviously, a statement to the effect that Polyhedron is not currently accepting scenario submissions is different from a statement to the effect that they are not accepting submissions, period - I would assume short articles, at least, are quite acceptable, and tentatively assume that you (as in Erik - sorry, should be more specific) are willing to *consider* minigames under some circumstances. However, the point of this post was to inquire about Polyhedron's current guidelines, so obviously I just don't know.

leaghe

First Post
I'd love to see some scenarios for the Polyhedron d20 games made available (whether these resources are available officially or not). Some of these games have great potential and it seems a shame to limit them to a single magazine.

Leaghe

Remove ads