• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Polymorphed Barbarian

Arvin Natsuko

First Post
Hello Guys,

Quick question: a raging barbarian who is polymorphed by his party caster is still under the effects of the rage?

Thanks,

Arvin

Arvin Natsuko

First Post
Why wouldn't they be?

In the spell description is said that the creature game stats are replaced by the beast States. Since the beast stat box doesn't include any effect of rage, seems like a legit questionar. i just don't know if the barbarian is capable of enjoy thw benneficts of his rage in other forma than his natural one.

n00b f00

First Post
Yeah that's what it was. Well, I still think it's more fun to keep the rage going. Though honestly it's pretty shakey IC. Besides perhaps saying it was a spritual trance.

NimrodvanHall

First Post
I'd rule rule the rage persists, but at the end of the barbarians turn it would end. Why?
Polymorph replaces the barbarians character sheet, the barbarian makes attacks nor gets attacked. It is the "creature that deals or receives the damage, thus the rage ends.
This Does mean that the rage of a very high level barbarian would inderdaad persist.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads