PoPP - Abraxis Hellis (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
'The fellow came to our tent, and after we had shared the bond of salt, he settled down on the divan my master had ordered brought in for him, and told us the sorry tale of a great prince from a far off kingdom, who had been forced to resort to begging for food. When my master enquired how one of of such high birth could be laid so low, the barber described the unfortunate circumstances behind the prince's demise...'

Mustapha's rich voice follows you into the next room. It appears much as the first did - piles of grain on the stone floor, creaking walls, and creepy atmosphere.

You're up.

Attachments

• Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    615.2 KB · Views: 72

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Mustapha's voice continues to the east, his story growing more interesting.

'...it appears that the prince had two great weaknesses: fine horses and beautiful women. He had spent many . . .'.

Then, mid-sentence, his voice cuts off suddenly and completely . . .

Attachments

• Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    615.2 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"LEAF!"

Mustapha's voice sounds urgent as he calls out the Goliath's name and a flash lights the fog to your ENE. Oddly there is no sound accompanying the flash . . .

Abraxis is up.

Attachments

• Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    615.2 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis abandons stealth, readies his glaive, and moves back in the direction of Mustapha's voice.

AC: 16 (Mage Armor in effect), HP: 18/18

Move 30' to the E-NE, or until he sees a companion.

Thought you might have missed the previous post - Abraxis is up . . .

OOC: Nope, just haven't been online the past couple of days. Stupid real life!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Nope, just haven't been online the past couple of days. Stupid real life!

OOC: Amen!

You run back through the open doorway to the east, then veer northeast. You find Leaf staring at something on the floor just obscured from your sight by the fog, then . . .

OOC: Then Jake tells me what Leaf does and I finish up this post!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Abraxis, I think Mustapha is . . ."

Leaf holds his trident out defensively and lifts his torch high as he edges slowly to the north. It's plain that he's still speaking but after that last word you hear nothing but the normal sounds of the building. Your companion moves out of sight (to the North) in the fog.

Attachments

• Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    614 KB · Views: 83

Remove ads