PoPP - Lerissa (01)

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa will answer Leaf, "I am just to your left. Abraxis just moved around me and is now south of me. I'm going to move inside the larger room to our north and follow the wall to the left."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Starting Round Five

Here's the current map. I've notified Matt that Abraxis is up. When he posts I'll let everyone know what they perceive and it'll be Leaf's turn. Once he posts I'll again let everyone know what they perceive of his actions and it'll be Lerissa's turn.

Attachments

• Granary - Lerissa.JPG
    Granary - Lerissa.JPG
    567.6 KB · Views: 75

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Follow me," Leaf says; he moves carefully around to the east of Abraxis and disappears from view.

It is obvious that he's squeezing between Abraxis and something else; the rustle of clothing tells you it's likely another person (most likely candidate is Mustapha, of course, since there's no ring of swordplay).

Lerissa is up.

mleibrock

First Post
Ooc - Mike, can you give me an updated map. Lerissa should have already moved into the room to the north and be following the wall to the left and I don't see that reflected on the map.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Oops - I misunderstood.

You posted that she told the others what she was going to do, but didn't post what she actually did or her destination.

Did you intend for her to open the doors to her north? She doesn't really know about the room to Leaf/Mustapha's north, as she hasn't been that far east in this room as yet.

I can't post a map from here at work, but on the map below two things have changed from Lerissa's view:

1. Abraxis has moved 5' to the east, and
  2. Leaf has moved out of sight to the east.

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Mike,

For the sake of game ease let's just forget I wanted to move her last round. I think you told me Lerissa heard Leif's character open the door to the north (a different door)so she would be anxious to open a door and explore the next room. But, at this point she will follow one more round and open at the beginning of next if they do not.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Cool - thanks for making it easy on me! (Especially when I've been making it hard on you guys :D)

So she's following Leaf? Still trying to move silently?

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Yes, she'll follow Leaf for now. No, it seems the others are not so good at moving silently so there is not much point...at least until she breaks off.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You move between Abraxis and Mustapha, following Leaf around the corner and to the north. Mustapha then 'leapfrogs' Leaf, slipping quickly and quietly around him to take the point. He disappears into the fog as he moves north of the Goliath.

Abraxis is up.

Feel free (but not obligated) to take free actions (such as speaking) while waiting for your turn to come up.

Attachments

• Granary - Lerissa.jpg
    Granary - Lerissa.jpg
    611.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Remove ads