PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa mumbles under her breath loud enough so that only Sasha might hear, "Great, a lame drunk, just what we need. He'll be a lot of help." She looks to Sasha as she says this to gauge her thoughts.

IronWolf

blank
Taron seems too distracted looking into the fire and continuing to warm his hands to hear Lerissa's comment. "Shall we continue your explorations at first light? I can take a watch if you wish to get us through until dawn."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Lerissa catches a slight smile on the redhead's face as she makes her way back to her post, but she's not quite sure how to interpret the expression . . .

[sblock=OOC MikeL]I can't remember, did you make your diplomacy check for this evening already? If not, now would be a good time . . .[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
[sblock=
OOC Mike P] - I don't think I did. I think Lerissa is actually coming around to possibly calling the original cast as friends, especially now that there is an outsider she can focus her disdain on.[/sblock]

Thank God, a decent roll finally!!!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Lerissa and Sasha finish out their watch, as do each of the rest of you, with no further disturbance. Sasha seems somewhat more helpful the next day, requiring only a little prodding from Jask to take on her share of the camp chores. Aerys continues her slow recovery, but her fever seems to have come down some and she doesn't seem to be tossing in delirium. Gelik snores loudly until Jask nudges him - surprisingly gently - to wakefulness and directs him firmly to wash in the surf and then bring water from the stream to the camp.

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

As Lerissa returns from gathering some wood for a morning fire, she catches Jask prodding Gelik to wash and bring back some water. Once the gnome is out of earshot, she comes up alongside Jask. "You are doing a great job with the others. If you ever need anything..." (she pauses for a minute not exactly sure what she is saying, then finally she decides on) "I'm pleased to have you hear with us."

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis wakes himself with a dip in the ocean to refresh himself and wash the dirt from his body. He then dresses before rejoining the others. "We should probably not explore far from camp today. Aerys still needs time to recover. We should probably keep an eye out for food as well. Our stores aren't exactly plentiful."

IronWolf

blank
"Aye, if there are wounded, then it would not do to travel too far. Taron replies. "Gathering food for stores would be good, I can ask for the blessings of Cayden to purify any such that we find.

Taron begins gathering his things, preparing to help explore the near area with the others.

Remove ads