PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

Rhun

First Post
"Well, we can move further on, but there is no certainty that we still won't be attacked in the night by the savages. I'm good either way..."

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

"I'm not as concerned with the live savages as I am with the uncomfortable feelings of what might be on the other side here. There were some skeletons on that ship."

Rhun

First Post
"This whole island seems quite dangerous. And we are about out of daylight." Abraxis shrugs. "I can see in the dark, so I'm good either way." The aasimar turns to the others. "What do the rest of you think?"

IronWolf

blank
"I do not like the looks of this camp." Taron replies. "I think we should move away from it and setup a quick camp. Tomorrow we can find someplace a littler safer, if there is such a thing on this island."

[sblock=OOC]

Taron votes to move away from this camp and possibly have a cold camp a little ways from here.

[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
"I do not like the looks of this camp." Taron replies. "I think we should move away from it and setup a quick camp. Tomorrow we can find someplace a littler safer, if there is such a thing on this island."

[sblock=OOC]

Taron votes to move away from this camp and possibly have a cold camp a little ways from here.

[/sblock]

"I'm of the same mind. Just a little further way. I'm not comfortable sleeping somewhere where evil has clearly occurred recently."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Though Sasha's expression reveals a poor opinion of the prospect of a cold camp, and Gelik complains bitterly at the notion, everyone allows themselves to be led a few hundred yards further up the beach. You get your camp arranged and are making your way through some of your accumulated supplies as the sun sets.

[sblock='Quick Glance' OP Links]
Wiki Front Page
"Encounters" Key
Current Tasks (Link to Castaway Interactions is on this page)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis sits upon his bedroll and eats a bit of food, as he watches the sunset. "We will want to be extra vigilant on watch this night," he says to the others.

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa helps set up the camp and upon seeing the group's meager food supplies, she will refrain from eating so that the others might have a bit more.

She looks around their current camp for any edible plants or fruits and freshwater.

IronWolf

blank
Taron notes Lerissa's concerns regarding the supplies and does what he can to try to find some edibles within the near area. While not well-versed in the actual hunting of such edibles in the wilderness, he hopes his time studying in the libraries of the city will help him identify some items to help build some of the group's stores.

[sblock=OOC]

Survival -- 1d20+3=21

[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Taron and Lerissa forage a bit for supplies as the others set up camp. Lerissa comes up empty, but Taron finds enough fruit to supplement what you've got . . . a little. Tomorrow will still be a "belt-tightener" unless you forage along the way.

[sblock=OOC]Shall I start assuming you guys are foraging as you move for the day? I can roll the Survival checks for you and include the results in my descriptive text for the day, and update the "Current Tasks" page with your new total surplus. The downside is that you won't cover as much ground if you're foraging along the way.

It takes four hours and a DC 10 Survival check to find food for 1 person for 1 day. For every 2 points you go over, you find supplies for one more person. If you decide to forage after you set up camp for the evening, I'd rule you could do 2 hours and find additional supplies for each 4 you go over, or you could forage for 4 hours and make a CON check to avoid being fatigued the next day.[/sblock]

[sblock='Quick Glance' OP Links]
Wiki Front Page
"Encounters" Key
Current Tasks (Link to Castaway Interactions is on this page)
[/sblock]

Remove ads