• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Port Huron, MI - Looking for PF or D&D within 1 hour drive

Wulffolk

Explorer
Time to throw up a Hail Mary and hope for the best. I live in the Port Huron area, which is about an hour north-east of Detroit. I am looking for a PF (2e) or D&D (5e) group that would be willing to add an experienced player to their mix. I am willing to drive up to an hour for a group. I might also be willing to start a group in my own area if there is enough interest.

I have been playing various RPGs since 1980, but mostly D&D and Vampire: The Masquerade. Yes, that makes me considerably older than most groups, but I won't hold that against anybody. I would prefer to join an existing group as a player, but I am willing to run a game for a new group if needed. I can work with groups of any experience level, but I do prefer a story-driven RP-focused game over one that is primarily focused on combat.

I look forward to meeting anybody interested in getting something rolling.

Remove ads