• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Possible cover designs for Adventure 8 - Diaspora; feedback requested

We've got the PF version laid out, and the only things pending are a small hiccup with getting the print on demand layout worked out, and me deciding what texture to use for the cover. Do you have a preference? (We're going with the longer flavor text; the shorter version was just a placeholder.)

ZG08 Diaspora Cover_01a_FPO.jpg

ZG08 Diaspora Cover_FPO.jpg

Elfshire

First Post
A toughie.

I'd say go with the green one if you're trying to make this adventure stand out for some reason, it seems a lot different than some of the other covers for that reason. Otherwise, use the other one.

Also: Perdurable?

Bruize

First Post
I feel as though I like both equally. If given the option, I'd like to see the top option applied to all the Paragon level modules for 4E and another for Epic levels (and their Pathfinder counterparts). That might not be an option but I'd like to see the separation.

Shimrath

Explorer
If given the option, I'd like to see the top option applied to all the Paragon level modules for 4E and another for Epic levels (and their Pathfinder counterparts). That might not be an option but I'd like to see the separation.

I was also thinking that it would be cool if each tier of play had a little different look, but wasn't sure if it was already too late for that or not.

Remove ads