• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Post-Apocalypse

3 Man

First Post
I am fired up about a post-apocalypse setting I devised. One thing led to another and after a few (dozen) hours I Frankensteined together my setting and QAGS QIK Start rules and a couple of my own ideas and, viola! I accidentally had a pretty cool game!

Before I go too far down this trail (too late) I thought I would ask the question: has this been done? Specifically, is there a rules light, cinematic role playing game set in the weird near post-apocalypse future that includes zombies, aliens, mutants, BFGs, Mecha and biblical armegeddon? Or some close proximity there of? Thank you in advance to the community!

pming

Legend
Hiya.

I can't believe I'm going to pimp this company again...but... I have to mention Palladium games. Specifically Rifts. Not *really* rules light...but it is modular enough that you could strip out the way skills work and just slap in some other simpler system (like d20). It's got all that stuff...

You could also use the D6 system if you're up for a bit of creative work. The system is dirt simple, and extremely versatile. You can also get the rules and various 'add ons' free ( you can get them for free at RPG Now: RPGNow.com - West End Games - The Leading Source for Indie RPGs ).

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads