• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Post here if you're a PATHFINDER RPG fan!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I just wanted to get a rough idea how many Pathfinder fans we actually have here on EN World (most left for the official website a few years ago).

So, if you're a Pathfinder fan, post here! I'll start!

I'm a Pathfinder fan, though I haven't had chance to play nearly as much as I'd like. While 13th Age has my attention, Pathfinder's my -current- D&D-style game of choice. I only have a couple of books, though - the core rulebook, and the Advanced Player's Guide. I really want to start up a long-term ZEITGEIST Pathfinder campaign, but we don't really have the player base in our group to do that justice. I'm not particular a fan of settings, though - I never invested in Forgotten Realms or Dark Sun or anything for D&D, and I've no particular interest in Golarion as a setting - as I'm much more of a "play an adventure path and have it have its own setting" kinda guy.

Anyway. Role call! Who else here is a Pathfinder fan?

Keldin

First Post
I am.

I have several of the books, but nothing even close to the collection I have for D&D. I'm currently playing in three Play By E-mail campaigns in Pathfinder. Two of them are adventure paths (Kingmaker and Skull and Shackles), while the third is based in the Darkmoon Vale modules.

Sonny

Adventurer
I am. Bought quite a few of their books, also, they're a good bunch of people. Though I would also say I'm a D&D fan, Hackmaster Fan and OSR fan in general.

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Very much a fan. We've been playing weekly games of Pathfinder for several years now (though I'm third-party supplement happy).

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I'm a Pathfinder fan. We've been playing PF weekly for the last few years now and it has become my preferred flavor of D&D (although I still really like 2e and, if D&D Next comes close to that vibe, I'll add it to my list of D&D's to play). I've mostly run the game, but I'm getting a chance now to be a player (and pirate captain too).

I'm looking forward to finally getting some more Pathfinder Society gaming under my belt at Gen Con this year.

darjr

I crit!
Pathfinder fan here!

I'm running some Pathfinder society and am in a home game in a custom setting. Society is fantastic, btw.

Remove ads