• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Post here if you're a PATHFINDER RPG fan!

toddias

Toddias
I am a recent Pathfinder convert, actually. Been playing D&D of all sorts for many years but have just been trying out Pathfinder in the last year or so. I dig it overall.

erucsbo

Explorer
I'll add myself to the list

haven't played in quite a while but PF still remains the peak for a balanced game that is still flexible enough for story-telling. Been playing more 2e recently, and definitely missing d20 and especially PF.

Fyrie

Explorer
A new PF fan here. I ran the beginner box recently and it was a hit! I'm currently prepping RotRL for the group.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
/raise hand

Long time lurker few time poster checking in here. Currently running the Carrion Crown AP and playing in the Serpent Skull AP. Got the Core rule book, APG, Inner sea guide. I also got the Bestiary box and plan on picking up the NPC codex box.

Been growing tired of 3E but Paizo just puts out a great product. Hoping to try Traveler for a spin when Carrion Crown completes in the next month or two. Otherwise Ill be playing PF for awhile and I cant complain.

Wycen

Explorer
I'm a fan.

Currently playing in a sandbox homebrew, except that we haven't played in over a month due to illness and the next scheduled session is another month away.

tylermalan

First Post
Definitely a fan! It's all I play right now, but the influx of games that are getting released this year will pull me away (CoC, Shadowrun, 13th Age)

Remove ads