• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Post icons

OK, so I've got two threads where I often make edits to the first post; one is the Detroit Gameday thread, one is my Storyhour thread.

Why, when I do this, does the post default back to no icon instead of the icon I previously had selected? I'm constantly forgetting to reselect my icon when I edit the first post, and then I have to go in and edit it again just to select it. It's a real hassle and it seems like it should be easy to fix. Or is it?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's immensely frustrating, isn't it? Unfortunately, there is no easy fix. It's certainly one of my pet vBulletin peeves!

haiiro

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
I'm constantly forgetting to reselect my icon when I edit the first post, and then I have to go in and edit it again just to select it.

The only trick I've learned for this is just to make a point of resetting the icon when I first go back in to edit the post. Since all I'm doing is changing the "updated xx" part of the title, I don't need to preview (which also kills the post icon), and now it's just a habit.

Remove ads