• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Post your nifty Warforged PC concepts!

Pathologik

First Post
Warforged with levels in Cleric, Ninja, and Swashbuckler.

With a character portrait all lined up.

Ninja%3DCyborg.preview.jpg

Also, it was 4e, but I laughed so very, very hard at the "San Diego Supercharger" concept on the Wizards forums. Warforged that does NOTHING but charge. Beautifully absurd, and funny when you think of a character yelling "SAN DIEGO SUPERCHARGER!" every time he plows into an unsuspected civilian.

freebiewitz

First Post
I had an idea with a warforged, basically they can have inbuilt items right?
Well I have inbuilt bags of holding all over one warforged. In each one is a ballista and several small constructs that man it. Whenever a bag is opened they are ordered to fire out the opening.

Thus I can shoot you with chest cannons, fist cannons, feet cannons and etc.

I've always liked the idea of a Warforged Wizard who scribes all his spells onto his armoured body (instead of a spellbook). I picture him with a small hammer and chisel covering all available surfaces with runes and scripts, and when he casts spells. the corresponding runes and scripts illuminate or glow with arcane fire or something.

That has some neat imagery to it.

cartmanbeck

First Post
I was thinking about a Warforged Bard with a few levels of Artificer, obviously with high charisma despite their natural -2, that has plates added to his face to give him more human-like expressions.

These would include a "nose", "lips", and "eyebrows" all made of his composite-style plating. They would give him a bonus to Diplomacy, Intimidate, and Gather Information. He could also eventually take the "Reforged" prestige class, which would allow him to benefit from magical healing normally, instead of just by half.

I also envision him taking the Warforged Artificer substitution levels to get a weapon (maybe a rapier) which is intelligent as his companion. In game, they could banter and argue with each other, providing a lot of entertainment/irritation to the other PCs.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I forgot about this thread!

At any rate, I'm resurrecting that 3.5 Mage-Brute concept I posted in the first post of this thread for a 4Ed campaign that may be happening later this year.

My current frontrunner for playing my first 4Ed PC would be...

Hellbox- just Box to his compatriots- a Warforged who was constructed to be a living gate to Hell...but he rebelled, and is trying to make the world a better place.

Mechanically, he's a Battlmind/Infernal Pact Warlock.

The inspiration for the PC was one of my 3.5 Mage-Brute builds- an amalgam of the Hellboy comic book and the Hellraiser stories & movies- ported over into 4Ed.

And, FWIW, I'm going to use Gregor's idea for Hellbox's Ritual spellbook.

Last edited:

coyote6

Adventurer
The new PC in the Age of Worms game I'm playing in is a warforged juggernaut (Lion Totem Barbarian/Fighter/Warforged Juggernaut), with a cohort: a warforged scout artificer. The cohort rides in a box on his back, in an arrangement that seems strangely familiar . . .

masterblaster.jpg

We are in the arena fighting adventure, but I think the artificer has not proclaimed, "Two teams enter! One team leaves!" I'm going to have to chide the player about that next session.

Crownless King

First Post
well how bout a warforged fighter with an ancestral relic drill enhanced with sizing, hes colored red, and has 2 faces, and is named Gurren Lagann that or a warforged ranger, or sorc...megaman

Remove ads