• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Postmortem Studios] Chronicles of Gor RPG on Indiegogo

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I couldn't find a news item about this here, so I'm posting it. Please note that I'm not affiliated with Postmortem Studios - I'm just passing this news along:

GOREAN CHRONICLES

Despite great popularity, spanning nearly fifty years, the Gorean Cycle, by John Norman has existed without much greater recognition in the broader culture. It’s high time it got some of the recognition it deserved in the form of a tabletop role-playing game and a definitive guide to the world of Gor.With your help we will be producing:

Chronicles of Gor: Gorean Roleplaying – A full tabletop role-playing game based in the Gorean world.

World of Gor: The Gorean Scrolls – A world guide to Gor, either usable as a resource for playing Chronicles of Gor, or as a separate book celebrating and describing the world of Gor for fans who don’t want to role-play.

The RPG book is going to be a stand-alone product using the D6 System OGL.

The Indiegogo page can be viewed here. For more information, check out the Postmortem Studios blog, or this helpful interview over on The Other Side blog.

Vanye

Explorer
World of Gor: The Gorean Scrolls – A world guide to Gor, either usable as a resource for playing Chronicles of Gor, or as a separate book celebrating and describing the world of Gor for fans who don’t want to role-play.

Bah. Real Goreans don't leave the bedroom!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Just to let people know, the campaign ends tonight at midnight Pacific Time (3 AM Eastern Time), so if you were on the fence about pledging, this is the time to do so!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads