• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Power attack multilpliers

sam500

First Post
I misposted this in house rules before... whoops.

Do Power Attack Multilpliers Stack and how so?
For example, say I have 2WF with 2 elf lightblades (CW) and I have uncanny blow trick from exotic weapon master) as well as superior power attack from frenzied berserker as well as leap attack (CA). Or say I'm just using a large elf thinblade in 2 hands. How does the damage from power attack stack?

On a related note, do frenzy and rage stack?
Cheers,
Sam

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Power Attack multipliers stack in the typical D&D fashion for "doubling." Whenever you "double" something that is already doubled, you triple it instead. For example, Leap Attack plus Uncanny Blow is effectively two doublings, so it would increase the multiplier by two. If you are using a one-handed weapon, that would be a total of -1 for +3. If you were using a two-handed weapon, that would be a total of -1 for +4.

Rage and frenzy stack. I believe it says so in the frenzy description.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Of course, Power Attacking with Lightblades is a bad idea, since with Light weapons, you take the penalty but gain no bonus to damage...

-Hyp.

Remove ads