• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Power Swap Feats

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Are they covered by the same general rule that you can only take a given feat once, or can you take them multiple times?

I ask because I really like the power my Starlock got with taking Disciplined talent, and would love to be able to use it as an Augmentable At-Will instead of as a non-Augmentable Encounter power. And while I could take Psionic Dabbler to do so, I was planning to use that feat to takea different power at the Paragon level.

I suspect the answer is no, duplication not allowed, but I was wondering what other thought.

Riastlin

First Post
As a general rule, feats that can be taken more than once say so in their description. That being said, it might be worth asking your DM since you are, after all, investing an additional feat into it.

spayne

First Post
Power swap feats are covered by the same rules as other feats, so you cannot take it twice.

Psionic Dabbler lets you use the power once per encounter, it is not a true at-will.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Psionic Dabbler lets you use the power once per encounter, it is not a true at-will.

Yeah- my bad- I meant to say usable as an "Augmentable Enconter Power." It's that augmentability that would be the real boon...though I'm disappointed that it gets needed like that. To my way of thinking, if its equivalent to an Encounter power for the original class in it's Aug. AW form, why take away that mechanic when you burn a feat for it. :(

Remove ads