• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pozas Art Pack Fantasy vol.2 at YourGamesNow

xrpsuzi

First Post
YGNlogo.gif
Expeditious Retreat Press is pleased to annouce Pozas Art Pack Fantasy vol.2-Hobgoblins is available at www.yourgamesnow.com.

Perhaps best known for his work on Fiery Dragon Productions' Counter Collections, Claudio Pozas has created a wealth of visual treasures for tabletop gaming. And now Pozas Art Packs make quality art a click away! Whether you're a publisher looking for good art to round out your product, or a player looking for great handouts to spice up your game, check out Fantasy vol.2-Hobgoblins.
This pack contains 5 images (.jpeg, 600dpi) of those infamous, bloodthirsty goblinoids, including:

• Chainmaster (Fighter with Spiked Chain);
• Firecaller (Cleric/Evoker/Mystic Theurge with the Fire domain);
• Myrmidon (Fighter in chainmail);
• Skirmisher (Ranger/Rogue with two short swords);
• and Warlord (high-level Cleric/Bard in full plate armor)

-Suzi

Treebore

First Post
As much as I like Claudio's work I am not willing to pay $10.00 for 5 images. I would rather just buy more FD counter packs.

Sorry, but I know you guys like feedback, even negative.

I might start considering buying such a product with 20 images. I'm not sure how many it would have to be for me to definitely buy. 50 images would probably be definitely, but if I really liked/wanted a particular set I would probably give in at 30.

Sorry, but for this to reallly be useful I am the one that has to get them printed out, and I have to pay for that. Most likely on cardstock, scaled to fit in with my tons of FD counters (I have bought nearly everything FD has done, including XRP's Monster Geographica line).

So that is my perspective on the product.

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Treebore said:
As much as I like Claudio's work I am not willing to pay $10.00 for 5 images. I would rather just buy more FD counter packs.

From what I can tell this is aimed more at publishers than anyone else. With that in mind, this is a good deal.

djdurant said:
Why would you put up an art product up without a demo? The cover image does not equal a demo.

The larger cover image contains examples of all 5 illustrations included in the pack. If you're a publisher looking for an image you can quickly tell if the images are for you.

philreed said:
From what I can tell this is aimed more at publishers than anyone else. With that in mind, this is a good deal.

Correct. This stock art product is aimed directly at publishers and is a good deal for those uses.

joe b.

Treebore

First Post
So your saying this includes a license to use them in a product someone else is publishing?

If so, then yeah, that is a darn good deal. It will definitely help get printing/publishing costs in a more affordable range.

Treebore

First Post
OK, I read the details/other stuff. That is a good deal for publishers. Not so hot for people like me. Then again I guess we are your secondary targets for this particular type of product.

Treebore said:
So your saying this includes a license to use them in a product someone else is publishing?

If so, then yeah, that is a darn good deal. It will definitely help get printing/publishing costs in a more affordable range.

Yep, it comes with a license to use for publishing. :)

joe b.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
This second set is definitely better than the first (Heroes).

Surely Claudio must realize that we publishers are generally going to have more use for hobgoblins than monkey-men.

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Wulf Ratbane said:
This second set is definitely better than the first (Heroes).

Surely Claudio must realize that we publishers are generally going to have more use for hobgoblins than monkey-men.

Maybe he's trying to hint that he wants some monkey-man products. :)

Remove ads