• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PR] IronKingdoms.com update -- new short story!

A2Z

Explorer
The Iron Kingdoms site looks great Matt! So the Monsternomicon will be out next month? How about the campaign setting book? After reading the new information on the web site I'm really looking forward to this.

Very nice, I loved it!

And a good human ranger who has human as his first favored enemy and a favored terrain... the lock and load player guide sure looks promising.

But be careful, for all of you who are playing the Witchfire Trilogy, it is full of spoilers about the end of the trilogy!!!

PrivateerMatt

First Post
The Monsternomicon will be out in August, "Lock & Load: Character Primer," the first IK sourcebook will be out in October, and the big fat Guide to the Iron Kingdoms will be out in Dec or January.

- Matt

paulewaug

I am looking forward to getting the Monsternomicon!
So far I love the format!
The 'scale diagram' for size comp to a human is nice
and the little bits detailing what is common to very little known knowledge/lore will be great for dealing with the PCs, and their players! ;)

p.s. I enjoyed the story too!
Very well written!
The footnotes were very helpful in fleshing out the world while we waite for more details to become available.

Last edited:

Remove ads