• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PR-Tyranny Games] "Good Intentions" Free Adventure, other downloads available

JTyranny

First Post
THE END-“GOOD INTENTIONS” FREE ADVENTURE DOWNLOAD, DOWNLOADABLE FEATS AND
SKILLS LIST AVAILABLE NOW

(Wauwatosa, WI, August 19, 2002)- Check out Tyranny Games website at www.tyrannygames.com and download our free adventure “Good Intentions” as well as our support downloads including Skills and Feats Lists, Starting Character Sheets, and Inserts for Citizen games’ Master Screen. Good Intentions focuses on the small colony of Baileyville as it entertains
diplomatic advances from two rival colonies? Can your characters negotiate these difficult issues or will Baileyville become just another casualty in the new world of The End?

The End: Lost Souls Edition (d20) is back in stores after selling out its stock of the limited edition black faux leather version! Our second limited edition gold-embossed maroon faux leather covers are available now! The Boston Massacre, a Guidebook for The End, is also available in stores now.
Watch the signs for our upcoming The End product line releases: The Dogs ofWar: The Washington D.C. Sourcebook (October, 2002), Salvation’s Tears (2002), and The Dark Arts (2003).

Tyranny Games is the owner of the license for the post biblical apocalyptic role-playing game The End, the fantasy role-playing game Of Gods & Men and the new tabletop "boardless" board game- Sack Armies: Expeditionary Force. Tyranny Games can be contacted via email at jet@tyrannygames.com. Tyranny
Games invites you to visit its website at www.tyrannygames.com. Tyranny Games mailing address is 804 Robertson Street, Wauwatosa, WI 53213.

Ummm - OK, I'm on your site, but do not see "Good Intentions" anywhere.

Little help?

PS -- Can you also point me to a review of your "The End" product? I have seen it in stores, and been somewhat interested after reading some of your site preview, but the retailer has it shrinkwrapped, and I could not peek inside...

EliasVaughn said:
The "Good Intentions" adventure is in the "Web Stuff" page of The End section. Like dry land, this is not a myth ... I've seen it. :)

Thanks Paul. As a reward for your help, I have just ordered your Winters Waste .pdf ! I'm assuming I get download instructions through my email... I think that your setting can help fill some gaps in my northern continent! I'll let you know what I think after reading it. At $4, the price is right!

Joe

JTyranny

First Post
"BigFreekinGoblinoid Ummm - OK, I'm on your site, but do not see "Good Intentions" anywhere.

Little help?

PS -- Can you also point me to a review of your "The End" product? I have seen it in stores, and been somewhat interested after reading some of your site preview, but the retailer has it shrinkwrapped, and I could not peek inside... "

There are a number of reviews in the works...check RPGnet, Pyramid, Atfantasy.com, Ogrecave, etc. I do not know when they will be up. Joe Kushner mentioned on the d20 settings page that he was doing a review as well.

Thanks to Hal and Elias Vaughn for the assist...

Remove ads